We currently accept donations on behalf of the largest 55,000 US nonprofits listed in GuideStar. However, we can process donations for most nonprofits in the US so if your favorite nonprofit is not on the list, let us know!
In general, in order for a nonprofit to be eligible it needs to be:
- Based on the US and recognized by the IRS as exempt from federal income taxation under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code
- Classified as a public charity under Section 509(a)(1) or 509(a)(2) of the Internal Revenue Code
- In good standing with applicable state and federal regulatory authorities
- Not promote, either directly or through its officers and directors, hate, violence, or racial intolerance
- Not engage in money laundering or other illegal activities
- Not be named on the U.S. Office of Foreign Assets Control watch list (the “Eligibility Requirements”)